I love big picture pages and after seeing Petra's stunning heron page a little while ago, I knew the December challenge was going to be one with a big picture. So here we go ...
- Follow the recipe below to create a beautiful page.
- Layouts should be made with 100% Scrapyrus Designs products.
- Freebies are allowed.
- You are welcome to submit more than 1 layout. Each page will give you a chance to win.
- For a chance to win, upload your page(s) and put the link in the comments on this blog post before December 25th.
The winner of this challenge will get a guest spot on the Scrapyrus Designs Team!
This is the recipe:
- Use one big photo. It should cover at least half of your page surface.
- You can use a background paper but you don't have to.
- You have to include one paper piece but it can't be square or rectangular.
- Scrapyrus Designs creates amazing borders, so let's include two of those.
- I also want to see a bit of stitching on your page
- and some sort of stamp.
- You are allowed to use a cluster to cover ingredient nr 5 and 6.
- I also want the see another type of fastener : tape, staple, etc. but no other stitching
- Include at least 3 leaves
- at least 5 flowers
- at least one button
- and 1 scatter.
Finish your page of with a title, journaling and/or date if you want.
Here is my page.
|Inner Beauty (More Borders, Papers, Elements, Scattered Bits)|
Sending You A Papyrus (Elements)
Mon Amour (Elements)
Chat Your Heart Out (Elements)
Fall in Chocolate (Elements)
Salem Boulevard (Borders)
And some Scrapyrus CTM also had fun with this recipe:
|Hit The Road|
Mon Amour (stamp)
Chat Your Heart Out
Love To My Mom
Lift and Carry (recolored leaf)
Fun pages, right? I can't wait to see yours!
And this is the winning page of the November blog challenge was. Tia aka The Mommy Goddess will be invited for a guest spot on the Scrapyrus Team. Congratulations!